Friday, April 26, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand - The Impossible

I finally used one of the polishes I won from Captivating Claws.  It's from the Mariah Carey collection by OPI, a liquid sand called The Impossible.  This is such a pretty color, it's pink and coral, with pink and silver glitter, at least I think they are silver!  There are also silver stars!  I usually don't have luck with star glitters, my nail beds are very rounded, and they just do not lay nicely.  They tend to pop up and snag on everything, and I end up picking them off.  Gotta say though that they look really pretty in the bottle!






I REALLY like this color, I think it looks great on my transparent (ha!) skin.
Oh yeah, and it's liquid sand!  It feels like super-fine sandpaper, but in a good way. It does not snag or catch on my clothes, it's just textured enough to feel cool.   Even though it has a matte finish, because of the glitter, it really shines.  I'll probably put a top coat on it just to make it last a little longer, and I bet that added shine will look superb!!

**All polishes in this post were WON by me** ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely would love comments!! Even if it's a simple smiley face :)