Saturday, April 13, 2013

China Glaze Texture

I bought this online Trans Design, Inc.  I had looked at polish on this website before, because obviously you can get some usually pricier polish for less, or hard to find, or even sale/clearance.  What always stopped me from going through with my order was the following warning that popped up when I clicked on "checkout":
This scared me, and kept me from ordering many times! But this time, I went through with it. Numerous other bloggers have referenced this website, so I figured it must be safe. And it was.

I bought one of the new China Glaze Texture polishes, called Itty, Bitty & Gritty!


What do you think? I know this textured polish is probably a fad, with a lot of brands jumping on the wagon.  I like this one though, it's a pretty color, and the texture is interesting. I did use topcoat with this because the "texture" tended to catch on my clothes.  I don't think it would have damaged my clothes, but the feeling was annoying!

**All polishes in this post were purchased by me**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely would love comments!! Even if it's a simple smiley face :)