Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nail Art Society Review - March 2013


I guess I posted these out of order!  This is the first package I received from the Nail Art Society in March 2013.  I didn't really know what to expect, but I had heard some good things about it.  The cost was only $9.95, so I figured if I didn't like it/didn't want to continue to receive it, I'm only out 10 bucks. Not to bad right? Well I DID like it!
This is the really crappy picture I took of everything:
It's really hard to see what was receive, sorry about that!  What I received was: one pack of Nail Fraud nail decals, a pot of caviar beads in green, a pot of iridescent blue flowers, a pot of iridescent beads, a pot of fimo apple slices, and a little baggie of flowers.

I really love nail polish strips, like Sally Hansen. I love that it is actual polish that "dries" and cures.  These Nail Fraud strips were basically stickers for your nails. They did stick really firmly and didn't slide around or anything like that.  The best thing with these stickers is that they fit my nails PERFECTLY. Better than any other nail strips/decals I've ever used. And I really love the print!  I was really hoping they would last well.  Unfortunately, they ended up with major tipwear (even though I used a topcoat), and in some places, peeled back on the sides of my nail.  I was really sad about that, but kind of figured that would happen on account of them being stickers rather than actual nail polish.  All that said, if given the chance to try them out again, I would! They would at least be good for a day, or an evening out.   Here is how they looked:




I have not had a chance to use any of the other items received, mainly because they just aren't practical for my life! I have a 19 month old, and work full time during the week. So beads/flowers/anything that sticks out on my nails I just can't rock right now!  That doesn't mean I don't want to hoard those things though... ;)

What do you think? Has anyone else used these Nail Fraud stickers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely would love comments!! Even if it's a simple smiley face :)