Saturday, December 15, 2012

Forever Red Exclusively at Bath & Body Works

I received this mini perfume with my VoxBox, and I was really excited. I do have a lot of perfumes, but I never seem to remember to wear them. It's also kind of hard to put them on in the morning before work since I don't want to wake my baby up!!  This mini perfume was perfect for just slipping in my purse.

Anyway, the point of this review isn't about the size of the perfume bottle!!


While I tend to like more fruity/light scents, I did really like this Forever Red.  It's a very warm scent, and is perfect for the wintertime/holidays.  It almost smells woodsy to me. The notes that are blended in this perfume are listed below. After reading through them, I can now pick out the vanilla rum! Or maybe it's just more noticeable after the fragrance spray has settled.  I can't really smell the peach or pomegranate, even though those are listed first.

I would be interested in the lotion version of this scent, and also the sugar scrub and shimmer mist!
Here is the Bath and Body Works website: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

As listed by Bath and Body Works:

About This Product

Experience Our Most Luxurious Fragrance Ever!

Bath & Body Works' most luxurious longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression.

Forever Red is available in:
Eau du Parfum
Fine Fragrance Mist
Rollerball & Lip Wand Duo
Shower Gel
Body Lotion
Triple Moisture Body Cream
Shimmer Mist
Golden Sugar Scrub


This sample of Bath and Body Works' Forever Red was provided to me by Influenster and the opinions are my own and accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely would love comments!! Even if it's a simple smiley face :)