Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Mani!

Just a short post to show off my Christmas mani!! I originally was going to use Trendy Wraps, in Peppermint Swirl. They were super-cute, a swirl of red and white with silver stars. But the "wraps" were very thick, and even though I used a hair dryer to help them conform a little better to my nail, they were just crappy. I did not throw them away, I guess I could just use them as stickers!!

So I decided to use one of my Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips in "Checker Out", a green and white plaid. I used a medium-sized dotting tool and China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" for the dots.  I think it turned out quite nicely, especially since this is the first time I've used a dotting tool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely would love comments!! Even if it's a simple smiley face :)