Monday, December 3, 2012

Cosmo VoxBox 2012

Yay I finally received my Cosmo VoxBox 2012!! I was so excited when I got the confirmation email that I'd be receiving it.  Because it was called a "Cosmo" VoxBox, I thought it would mainly be filled with beauty products. I was hoping for nail polish, but hey, it's free!! 

In the box was a nice little assortment of things I would actually use almost every day.  Here is the box shot 

and a group shot:



















A zoom on all items shows 2 FriXion pen by Pilot and a mini Forever Red by Bath and Body Works:


















A Gillette Venus Embraze razor with 2 blade refills:


















And finally a bar of Ghirardelli chocolate:

















I think all these things are very cool, and I will definitely be using each and every one of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely would love comments!! Even if it's a simple smiley face :)